Parent involvement and significance in the child’s learning journey is growing and changing. Parents are the critical stakeholders in the education system, and parent involvement deserves as much attention in the public as teachers, students, and the education content. Learning happens through interactions with parents, teachers and peers. Education serves ...
- Sensory Play: A Journey of Discovery for Little Explorers
- The Playhouse Reinvented: How Sensory Kids Playhouse Combines Design and Learning-Through Play
- Mastering the Art of Giving: An Interview with a Gifting Coach
- Brilliant Future of Storytelling
- Exploring the Third Teacher: How the Play Environment Shapes Children’s Minds and Hearts
- Blog (20)
creativity, imagination, learning through play, engagement, parent involvement, preschool, Play-based learning, sensory activities, raising happy children, back to school, kūrybiškumas, growthmindset, learning, lavinamieji, Child development, smegenys, vaikai, karantinas, ugdymas, early childhood education, augimas, neuromokslas, creative environment, quality education, kidult, enjoy play, stay safe, expectations, tikėtis geriausio, pradžios jaudulys, nerimas, habbits, skills, distance learning, resilience, collaboration, learners, positive relationship, future education, knowledge, digital environment, social interaction, joyful learning, persistence, playtime